Weave is a modern-day re-imagining of the humble bookcase, drawing its visual identity from woven textiles and knitted structures.
With its shelves and supports sculpted into gentle, wave-like undulations, the bookcase mimics the interlacing framework seen in traditional weave constructions. The result is a piece of furniture with a sculptural quality that is both familiar and evocative.
- Interactive and Engaging: Weave explores the idea of movement and relative positioning. As an observer stands directly in front of the bookcase they see a simple, unassuming grid of boxes, but as they shift to the left or right, the knitted pattern becomes discernible and the bookcase's unique personality is revealed.
- Elegant Simplicity: Weave is elegant in its simplicity and restraint. With its simple, clean lines and modern aesthetic it is sure to suit any interior design scheme.
- Made to Last: Weave is crafted from hand picked solid wood planks by our team in Yorkshire, UK. With a sumptuous materiality, the timber ensures a strong and robust frame that promises longevity in even the most demanding environments.
- Modular Design: Weave is supplied as a flat-pack solution, but we are able to offer an installation service (location dependant and at a cost).
- Customisable: While Weave is available in a standard size, it can be customised to seamlessly fit any space, allowing you to tailor it to your unique requirements.
To find out more about our customisation options please do not hesitate to get in touch.
L2130 x W2130 x H375mm
(L83.9 x W83.9 x H14.8in)
|Made to order
|Bespoke colours and sizes possible. Contact us for details.
Includes 20% UK VAT, excludes shipping.
Design: Studio Hemal Patel, London
Provenance: Yorkshire, UK
Sustainability: FSC certified timber
- Standard Products: 8-12 weeks
- Custom Products: 10-16 weeks
- UK 2-4 working days
- EU 2-4 working days
- ROW Contact Us
See our Care And Cleaning Page for useful information and instructions to keep your HeadSprung pieces looking great.
- All delivery times are estimates and are based on the information provided to us by each logistics partner. We cannot be held responsible for delays outside of our control.
- After you place your order we will send you updates on the status of your goods. Stock items are generally dispatched within a short time scale, but custom/bespoke items can take longer. Refer to the table above for more information.
- At the time of delivery, before accepting the goods and signing any paperwork please check each item to ensure they are ok and in normal working condition. If any problems arise please take photos of the issue, and retain all packaging. Then, contact us in writing within 24 hours at this email: email@example.com.
We hope you love your purchase, but if you wish to make a return please note:
- Stock items can be returned provided they are unused, undamaged, and with full packaging (including tags).
- Please get in touch to discuss the returns process and request a returns code. Once you have received this code you will have another 14 days to have the goods returned to us.
- We can recommend logistics companies for the return of the goods, but it is your responsibility to ensure they are returned to us in good, resalable condition. We suggest using a trackable shipping service, and purchasing shipping insurance for the full value of the goods. Note that the cost of returning your order is to be borne by yourself.
- Once we have received and inspected your return, we will send an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If approved, your refund will be processed, minus any delivery costs, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment within 7 working days. For security reasons, refunds can only be given by the same method that the original payment was made.
- If inspection flags any issues with your return (e.g. damage or deterioration to the products), we will also charge you for the reduction in value. This information will be passed onto you before we process any refund.
- Non-stock items generally cannot be returned, unless faulty. Please get in touch to discuss the specific circumstances for any given product.
- Made-to-order, custom, bespoke, and items that have been assembled cannot be returned, unless faulty.
- We regret that we cannot accept international returns.
Customise this design
Make it your own
This design can be made special order as a custom piece. We can modify the overall dimensions, finishes and colours to suit your needs. We can offer wall-to-wall solutions for most of our bookcases, and we can alter the dimensions for most of our tables.