Stacked Side Table (Steel)
Stacked is a collection of tables inspired by playing cards and poker chips casually heaped in a pile. The range is characterised by its distinctive tabletops, composed of three layers stacked directly upon one another, each slightly offset and made of a different material or colour. The range is divided into wooden and metal tables, with the former influenced by traditional rectangular table archetypes, and the latter leaning towards circular table paradigms. Regardless of these differences, both versions offer a playful and relaxed aesthetic that is perfect for informal interior design schemes at home or the workplace.
The metal edition of the Stacked Side Table features distinct colours on each of its tabletop layers. This not only helps to differentiate between them, it also adds an interesting visual accent. The table's clean lines and contemporary styling counterbalance the vibrant flourishes, creating a smart and stylish piece with a strong identity.
- Adaptable: The Stacked Side Table, with its minimalist form and colourful accents, offers a smart and practical solution for residential, commercial, and hospitality interiors.
- Robust: Stacked is built for demanding environments. Its all-steel frame provides strength and durability to ensure a long service life.
- British Made: Stacked is made in Yorkshire by a team of caring and talented craftspeople. They take great pride in everything they do, and will ensure your piece is made to the highest standards.
- Make it your Own: Personalise your Stacked Side Table by selecting the colours that best reflect your individual style. Whether you want to complement a specific design scheme, or showcase your brand's colours, Stacked is a versatile and attractive solution
To learn more about the Stacked Collection click on ‘Design Insights’ below.
Dia480 x H520mm
(Dia18.9 x H20.5in)
|Powder coated mild steel
|Made to order
|Bespoke colours possible. Contact us for details.
Includes 20% UK VAT, excludes shipping.
Design: Studio Hemal Patel, London
Sustainability: Recycled steel
- Standard Products: 6-8 weeks
- Custom Products: 8-12 weeks
- UK 2-4 working days
- EU 2-4 working days
- ROW Contact Us
See our Care And Cleaning Page for useful information and instructions to keep your HeadSprung pieces looking great.
- All delivery times are estimates and are based on the information provided to us by each logistics partner. We cannot be held responsible for delays outside of our control.
- After you place your order we will send you updates on the status of your goods. Stock items are generally dispatched within a short time scale, but custom/bespoke items can take longer. Refer to the table above for more information.
- At the time of delivery, before accepting the goods and signing any paperwork please check each item to ensure they are ok and in normal working condition. If any problems arise please take photos of the issue, and retain all packaging. Then, contact us in writing within 24 hours at this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you love your purchase, but if you wish to make a return please note:
- Stock items can be returned provided they are unused, undamaged, and with full packaging (including tags).
- Please get in touch to discuss the returns process and request a returns code. Once you have received this code you will have another 14 days to have the goods returned to us.
- We can recommend logistics companies for the return of the goods, but it is your responsibility to ensure they are returned to us in good, resalable condition. We suggest using a trackable shipping service, and purchasing shipping insurance for the full value of the goods. Note that the cost of returning your order is to be borne by yourself.
- Once we have received and inspected your return, we will send an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If approved, your refund will be processed, minus any delivery costs, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment within 7 working days. For security reasons, refunds can only be given by the same method that the original payment was made.
- If inspection flags any issues with your return (e.g. damage or deterioration to the products), we will also charge you for the reduction in value. This information will be passed onto you before we process any refund.
- Non-stock items generally cannot be returned, unless faulty. Please get in touch to discuss the specific circumstances for any given product.
- Made-to-order, custom, bespoke, and items that have been assembled cannot be returned, unless faulty.
- We regret that we cannot accept international returns.
Customise this design
Make it your own
This design can be made special order as a custom piece. We can modify the overall dimensions, finishes and colours to suit your needs. We can offer wall-to-wall solutions for most of our bookcases, and we can alter the dimensions for most of our tables.