Scribble Suspension Light
Scribble is a contemporary suspension luminaire characterised by its bold graphic styling. Its neon-like light source contrasts strikingly with its minimalist frame, resulting in a captivating interplay of elements that are both refined and aesthetic.
- Make a Statement: Designed for impact, Scribble’s expansive size transforms it into a statement piece. It serves both as a practical light source and an artistic focal point, suitable for installation over tables and kitchen islands, or in hallways and narrow passages.
- Customisable: The Scribble Suspension Light adapts to your vision. Tailor its frame to your unique style with a range of wood finishes and colours, and select from the sleekness of cool white, the warmth of warm white, or the vibrancy of multi-colored (RGB) LED lighting for its light source.
- Smart Integration: Enhance your lighting experience with your choice of optional extras. Choose a wall-mounted controller for manual operation, or a Zigbee Wi-Fi controller for seamless integration with common smart home devices.
- Energy Efficient: Scribble uses a LED light source ensuring high performance, a long life and lower energy usage.
To learn more about how the Scribble Light is made, please click on the 'Design Insights' tab below.
W2000 x D700 x H70mm
(W78.7 x D27.6 x H2.8in)
|Veneered plywood, steel fixings
|12-24V LED Neon tube. Available in cool white, warm white and multicoloured (RGB).
|Made to order
|Bespoke colours possible. Contact us for details.
Includes 20% UK VAT, excludes shipping.
Design: Studio Hemal Patel, London
Provenance: Yorkshire, UK
Sustainability: FSC certified timber
- Standard Products: 6-10 weeks
- Custom Products: 6-10 weeks
- UK 2-4 working days
- EU 2-4 working days
- ROW Contact Us
See our Care And Cleaning Page for useful information and instructions to keep your HeadSprung pieces looking great.
- All delivery times are estimates and are based on the information provided to us by each logistics partner. We cannot be held responsible for delays outside of our control.
- After you place your order we will send you updates on the status of your goods. Stock items are generally dispatched within a short time scale, but custom/bespoke items can take longer. Refer to the table above for more information.
- At the time of delivery, before accepting the goods and signing any paperwork please check each item to ensure they are ok and in normal working condition. If any problems arise please take photos of the issue, and retain all packaging. Then, contact us in writing within 24 hours at this email: email@example.com.
We hope you love your purchase, but if you wish to make a return please note:
- Stock items can be returned provided they are unused, undamaged, and with full packaging (including tags).
- Please get in touch to discuss the returns process and request a returns code. Once you have received this code you will have another 14 days to have the goods returned to us.
- We can recommend logistics companies for the return of the goods, but it is your responsibility to ensure they are returned to us in good, resalable condition. We suggest using a trackable shipping service, and purchasing shipping insurance for the full value of the goods. Note that the cost of returning your order is to be borne by yourself.
- Once we have received and inspected your return, we will send an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If approved, your refund will be processed, minus any delivery costs, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment within 7 working days. For security reasons, refunds can only be given by the same method that the original payment was made.
- If inspection flags any issues with your return (e.g. damage or deterioration to the products), we will also charge you for the reduction in value. This information will be passed onto you before we process any refund.
- Non-stock items generally cannot be returned, unless faulty. Please get in touch to discuss the specific circumstances for any given product.
- Made-to-order, custom, bespoke, and items that have been assembled cannot be returned, unless faulty.
- We regret that we cannot accept international returns.
Customise this design
Make it your own
This design can be made special order as a custom piece. We can modify the overall dimensions, finishes and colours to suit your needs. We can offer wall-to-wall solutions for most of our bookcases, and we can alter the dimensions for most of our tables.