Phantom Dining Table
The Phantom Dining Table brings a touch of intrigue and awe to any space. Taking inspiration from Op Art, Phantom's distinguishing feature lies in its slatted metal legs. Their unique design creates a visual effect that is almost ethereal in nature - as you move around the table a ghostly circular form materialises and then dematerialises within each leg, as if by magic.
- Engaging and Interactive: The delicate and fleeting nature of the optical illusion captures the observer’s attention, and compels them to persevere around the table to continue the experience. This elevates Phantom from a mere piece of furniture into a captivating piece of interactive art.
- Spacious: Phantom is generously proportioned to comfortably accommodate 10 people. Whether used to weeknight dinners, family gatherings or that special soirée, Phantom will provide the perfect setting for your every need.
- Quality Build: Phantom’s tabletop is made from solid hardwood to offer a refined aesthetic and sumptuous tactility. Its legs are fabricated from mild steel to ensure a strong and robust base that will offer a lifetime of good service.
- Aesthetic: The materiality of the table’s physical components offer a beautiful juxtaposition to the lightness of the optical illusion. This creates a clean and modern aesthetic that is sure to impress
- Customisable: Make the Phantom Dining Table your own by selecting the tabletop and base that best match your interior. Choose from Walnut, Oak or Beech for the tabletop, and pick your own RAL colour for the table legs. You can even customise the table’s dimensions. Contact us for more information.
To learn what Op-Art is, click on the ‘Design Insights’ tab below.
W2400 x D1050 x H750mm
(W94.5 x D41.3 x H29.5in)
|Solid wood tabletop, steel base
|Made to order
|Bespoke colours and sizes possible. Contact us for details.
Includes 20% UK VAT, excludes shipping.
Design: Studio Hemal Patel, London
Provenance: Yorkshire, UK
Sustainability: FSC certified timber, recycled steel
- Standard Products: 6-10 weeks
- Custom Products: 8-12 weeks
- UK 2-4 working days
- EU 2-4 working days
- ROW Contact Us
See our Care And Cleaning Page for useful information and instructions to keep your HeadSprung pieces looking great.
- All delivery times are estimates and are based on the information provided to us by each logistics partner. We cannot be held responsible for delays outside of our control.
- After you place your order we will send you updates on the status of your goods. Stock items are generally dispatched within a short time scale, but custom/bespoke items can take longer. Refer to the table above for more information.
- At the time of delivery, before accepting the goods and signing any paperwork please check each item to ensure they are ok and in normal working condition. If any problems arise please take photos of the issue, and retain all packaging. Then, contact us in writing within 24 hours at this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you love your purchase, but if you wish to make a return please note:
- Stock items can be returned provided they are unused, undamaged, and with full packaging (including tags).
- Please get in touch to discuss the returns process and request a returns code. Once you have received this code you will have another 14 days to have the goods returned to us.
- We can recommend logistics companies for the return of the goods, but it is your responsibility to ensure they are returned to us in good, resalable condition. We suggest using a trackable shipping service, and purchasing shipping insurance for the full value of the goods. Note that the cost of returning your order is to be borne by yourself.
- Once we have received and inspected your return, we will send an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If approved, your refund will be processed, minus any delivery costs, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment within 7 working days. For security reasons, refunds can only be given by the same method that the original payment was made.
- If inspection flags any issues with your return (e.g. damage or deterioration to the products), we will also charge you for the reduction in value. This information will be passed onto you before we process any refund.
- Non-stock items generally cannot be returned, unless faulty. Please get in touch to discuss the specific circumstances for any given product.
- Made-to-order, custom, bespoke, and items that have been assembled cannot be returned, unless faulty.
- We regret that we cannot accept international returns.
Customise this design
Make it your own
This design can be made special order as a custom piece. We can modify the overall dimensions, finishes and colours to suit your needs. We can offer wall-to-wall solutions for most of our bookcases, and we can alter the dimensions for most of our tables.