Oh Lloyd! Pendant Light
Oh Lloyd! is a contemporary pendant light that draws inspiration from the geometric elegance of a mathematical shape called the Oloid. It is a curvaceous, dynamic form with a deceiving appearance, seeming to morph as you walk around it. The result is a characterful light fixture with a visually engaging aesthetic.
- Mathematical Beauty: Oh Lloyd’s form is truly unique, coaxing the observer to move around it to be able to fully appreciate its true allure. Watch as its shape morphs from a teardrop, to a figure of eight, to an inverted teardrop, and then back again. The effect is both intriguing and mesmerising.
- Versatile: Whether hung individually for a subtle statement or in clusters for a dramatic effect, Oh Lloyd! adapts to your vision. Its flexible design allows you to tailor a solution to your needs.
- Environmentally Conscious: Oh Lloyd! comes equipped with a LED light assembly that ensures high-quality illumination without compromising energy-efficiency. Furthermore, the polyethylene (PE) plastic used in the body’s construction is easily separated and recycled at end of life.
- Colour Coordination: Oh Lloyd! is available with a cool white, warm white or RGB (multi-colored) light source. Create the ambiance you desire with ease.
- Smart: With Oh Lloyd! you have the ability to control individual lights or create cohesive lighting schemes using most common smart home devices (restrictions apply).
Check out the thinking behind the design below, by clicking on the ‘Design Insights’ tab.
W280 x D280 x H470mm
(W11.0 x D11.0 x H18.5in)
|Small quantity held in stock
Includes 20% UK VAT, excludes shipping.
Design: Studio Hemal Patel, London
Sustainability: Recycled PE
- Standard Products: When in stock - 2-5 days
- Custom Products: 8-12 weeks
- UK 2-4 working days
- EU 2-4 working days
- ROW Contact Us
See our Care And Cleaning Page for useful information and instructions to keep your HeadSprung pieces looking great.
- All delivery times are estimates and are based on the information provided to us by each logistics partner. We cannot be held responsible for delays outside of our control.
- After you place your order we will send you updates on the status of your goods. Stock items are generally dispatched within a short time scale, but custom/bespoke items can take longer. Refer to the table above for more information.
- At the time of delivery, before accepting the goods and signing any paperwork please check each item to ensure they are ok and in normal working condition. If any problems arise please take photos of the issue, and retain all packaging. Then, contact us in writing within 24 hours at this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you love your purchase, but if you wish to make a return please note:
- Stock items can be returned provided they are unused, undamaged, and with full packaging (including tags).
- Please get in touch to discuss the returns process and request a returns code. Once you have received this code you will have another 14 days to have the goods returned to us.
- We can recommend logistics companies for the return of the goods, but it is your responsibility to ensure they are returned to us in good, resalable condition. We suggest using a trackable shipping service, and purchasing shipping insurance for the full value of the goods. Note that the cost of returning your order is to be borne by yourself.
- Once we have received and inspected your return, we will send an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If approved, your refund will be processed, minus any delivery costs, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment within 7 working days. For security reasons, refunds can only be given by the same method that the original payment was made.
- If inspection flags any issues with your return (e.g. damage or deterioration to the products), we will also charge you for the reduction in value. This information will be passed onto you before we process any refund.
- Non-stock items generally cannot be returned, unless faulty. Please get in touch to discuss the specific circumstances for any given product.
- Made-to-order, custom, bespoke, and items that have been assembled cannot be returned, unless faulty.
- We regret that we cannot accept international returns.