Doppler presents a modern interpretation of the ubiquitous bookcase. Its vertical supports are strategically positioned with increasingly narrower and then wider spacing in reference to the Doppler Effect, a scientific principle relating to sound or light waves. The result is a bookcase with a surprising aesthetic, liberating itself from the predictable uniformity of traditional storage solutions.
- Where Design, Science and Architecture Collide: Pushing the boundaries of conventional design, Doppler’s considerable size and distinctive appearance render it more akin to small-scale architecture than just another piece of furniture.
- Statement Making Design: Telling a story of movement, the Doppler Bookcase asserts itself as a definitive statement piece, and a sure conversation starter. Its mere presence creates a focal point that radiates style and sophistication to elevate any space.
- Robust Frame: Doppler is constructed from real wood veneered plywood, allowing thinner vertical supports and shelves without compromising strength, stability and durability.
- Everyday Practicality: Doppler’s expansive size provides ample storage for books, decorations and cherished items. Whether in the living room, home office, hallway or study, Doppler is sure to provide a smart and effective solution for your home organisation needs.
- Versatile and Customisable: Doppler is suitable for a range of environments, including residential, hospitality, and commercial spaces. Its size can be customised to fit most spaces to ensure a seamless, fitted installation.
- Expert Craftsmanship: Proudly made in the UK, the Doppler Bookcase embodies the essence of British craftsmanship. Each piece reflects meticulous attention to detail and quality.
Doppler is available in its standard size format, or can be customised to fit your space (at cost). Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
|W4870 x D250 x H2230mm)
(W191.7 x D9.8 x H87.8in)
|Made to order
|Bespoke colours and sizes possible. Contact us for details.
Includes 20% UK VAT, excludes shipping.
Design: Studio Hemal Patel, London
Provenance: Yorkshire, UK
Sustainability: FSC certified plywood
- Standard Products: 8-12 weeks
- Custom Products: 10-16 weeks
- UK 2-4 working days
- EU 2-4 working days
- ROW Contact Us
See our Care And Cleaning Page for useful information and instructions to keep your HeadSprung pieces looking great.
- All delivery times are estimates and are based on the information provided to us by each logistics partner. We cannot be held responsible for delays outside of our control.
- After you place your order we will send you updates on the status of your goods. Stock items are generally dispatched within a short time scale, but custom/bespoke items can take longer. Refer to the table above for more information.
- At the time of delivery, before accepting the goods and signing any paperwork please check each item to ensure they are ok and in normal working condition. If any problems arise please take photos of the issue, and retain all packaging. Then, contact us in writing within 24 hours at this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you love your purchase, but if you wish to make a return please note:
- Stock items can be returned provided they are unused, undamaged, and with full packaging (including tags).
- Please get in touch to discuss the returns process and request a returns code. Once you have received this code you will have another 14 days to have the goods returned to us.
- We can recommend logistics companies for the return of the goods, but it is your responsibility to ensure they are returned to us in good, resalable condition. We suggest using a trackable shipping service, and purchasing shipping insurance for the full value of the goods. Note that the cost of returning your order is to be borne by yourself.
- Once we have received and inspected your return, we will send an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If approved, your refund will be processed, minus any delivery costs, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment within 7 working days. For security reasons, refunds can only be given by the same method that the original payment was made.
- If inspection flags any issues with your return (e.g. damage or deterioration to the products), we will also charge you for the reduction in value. This information will be passed onto you before we process any refund.
- Non-stock items generally cannot be returned, unless faulty. Please get in touch to discuss the specific circumstances for any given product.
- Made-to-order, custom, bespoke, and items that have been assembled cannot be returned, unless faulty.
- We regret that we cannot accept international returns.
Customise this design
Make it your own
This design can be made special order as a custom piece. We can modify the overall dimensions, finishes and colours to suit your needs. We can offer wall-to-wall solutions for most of our bookcases, and we can alter the dimensions for most of our tables.