Taking inspiration from the aerodynamic design of supersonic jets and, in particular, the Delta Wing form-factor, Delta is a modern-day reimagining of the ubiquitous stool. With its sleek lines and svelte frame, Delta simulates the streamlined blueprint of jet aircrafts, whilst also creating a unique aesthetic that is seductive yet comfortable.
- Premium Hardwood Selection: The Delta Stool is crafted from handpicked, quality hardwoods, including Black American Walnut and European Oak. With a sumptuous and warming tactility each wood species brings its unique charm and character, ensuring a stool that's as distinct as your space.
- Sturdy Construction: Delta's frame is constructed using traditional joinery techniques, guaranteeing both strength and longevity.
- Hard-Wearing Footrest: Engineered for strength and durability, the stylised footrest not only complements the stool's cutting edge aesthetics, it also provides a functional perch that will withstand daily wear and tear. Made from stainless steel it will ensure a lasting shine that will endure the test of time.
- Ergonomic Design: The Delta Stool is designed to provide a comfortable and ergonomic seating experience. Whether it's for casual gatherings, a cuppa at a kitchen counter, or drinks in an airport bar, Delta ensures comfort without compromising style.
- Versatile Design: Suitable for residential, hospitality, and commercial environments, Delta is sure to elevate any interior design scheme.
- Crafted in the UK: Made to the highest standards in Yorkshire, the Delta Stool is a testament to British craftsmanship. Combining true and tested techniques with state of the art manufacturing, each piece is meticulously crafted to ensure years of good service.
Learn more about the design thinking behind the Delta Stool by clicking on ‘Design Insights’ below.
W560 x D460 x H665mm, SH650mm
(W24.0 x D18.1 x H26.2in, SH25.6in)
W560 x D460 x H765mm, SH750mm
(W24.0 x D18.1 x H30.1in, SH29.5in)
|Solid wood frame, stainless steel footrest
|Made to order
|Bespoke colours and sizes possible. Contact us for details.
Includes 20% UK VAT, excludes shipping.
Design: Studio Hemal Patel, London
Provenance: Yorkshire, UK
Sustainability: FSC certified timber, recycled steel
- Standard Products: 6-8 weeks
- Custom Products: 8-12 weeks
- UK 2-4 working days
- EU 2-4 working days
- ROW Contact Us
See our Care And Cleaning Page for useful information and instructions to keep your HeadSprung pieces looking great.
- All delivery times are estimates and are based on the information provided to us by each logistics partner. We cannot be held responsible for delays outside of our control.
- After you place your order we will send you updates on the status of your goods. Stock items are generally dispatched within a short time scale, but custom/bespoke items can take longer. Refer to the table above for more information.
- At the time of delivery, before accepting the goods and signing any paperwork please check each item to ensure they are ok and in normal working condition. If any problems arise please take photos of the issue, and retain all packaging. Then, contact us in writing within 24 hours at this email: email@example.com.
We hope you love your purchase, but if you wish to make a return please note:
- Stock items can be returned provided they are unused, undamaged, and with full packaging (including tags).
- Please get in touch to discuss the returns process and request a returns code. Once you have received this code you will have another 14 days to have the goods returned to us.
- We can recommend logistics companies for the return of the goods, but it is your responsibility to ensure they are returned to us in good, resalable condition. We suggest using a trackable shipping service, and purchasing shipping insurance for the full value of the goods. Note that the cost of returning your order is to be borne by yourself.
- Once we have received and inspected your return, we will send an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If approved, your refund will be processed, minus any delivery costs, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment within 7 working days. For security reasons, refunds can only be given by the same method that the original payment was made.
- If inspection flags any issues with your return (e.g. damage or deterioration to the products), we will also charge you for the reduction in value. This information will be passed onto you before we process any refund.
- Non-stock items generally cannot be returned, unless faulty. Please get in touch to discuss the specific circumstances for any given product.
- Made-to-order, custom, bespoke, and items that have been assembled cannot be returned, unless faulty.
- We regret that we cannot accept international returns.