Sheer Dining Table
The Sheer Dining Table is the elegant statement piece your dining room deserves. Crafted from the finest solid wood, Sheer features a softly detailed tabletop perched upon a pair of sculpted bases. Referencing sedimentary rock formations and tectonic shift, these bases display lofted detail that add a beautiful, sculptural element to the design.
- Built for Demanding Environments: The kitchen is oftentimes the busiest room in a house. That’s why the Sheer Dining Table is constructed from handpicked solid wood, using proven joinery techniques, to ensure a quality product that will stand the test of time.
- Stylish: Sheer is designed with an understated elegance. Its modest tabletop contrasts beautifully with the sweeping lines of its two bases to create an aesthetic that is sure to elevate any modern space.
- Practical: With the capacity to comfortably accommodate up to 10 people, Sheer is the perfect setting for mealtimes, where unforgettable moments are created and cherished.
- Sisterly: Sheer is the sister product to the Veer Dining Table, a table that shares many similar design traits. Whereas Sheer is the more practical and uncomplicated sibling, Veer has the bolder, more daring aesthetic. Check it out here.
- Made in the UK: Proudly made in Yorkshire by our team of talented craftspeople, Sheer embodies resolute construction and luxurious materiality.
- Customisable: The Sheer Dining Table can be made to custom dimensions. Contact us for more information.
Find out about the construction process by clicking on the ‘Design Insights’ tab below.
W2400 x D1050 x H750mm
(W94.5 x D41.3 x H29.5in)
|Materials:||Solid wood, steel fixings|
|Availability:||Made to order|
|Lead Times:||6-10 weeks|
|Customisation:||Bespoke colours and sizes possible. Contact us for details.
Includes 20% UK VAT, excludes shipping.
Design: Studio Hemal Patel, London
Provenance: Yorkshire, UK
Sustainability: FSC certified timber, recycled steel
- Standard Products: 6-10 weeks
- Custom Products: 8-12 weeks
- UK 2-4 working days
- EU 2-4 working days
- ROW Contact Us
See our Care And Cleaning Page for useful information and instructions to keep your HeadSprung pieces looking great.
- All delivery times are estimates and are based on the information provided to us by each logistics partner. We cannot be held responsible for delays outside of our control.
- After you place your order we will send you updates on the status of your goods. Stock items are generally dispatched within a short time scale, but custom/bespoke items can take longer. Refer to the table above for more information.
- At the time of delivery, before accepting the goods and signing any paperwork please check each item to ensure they are ok and in normal working condition. If any problems arise please take photos of the issue, and retain all packaging. Then, contact us in writing within 24 hours at this email: email@example.com.
We hope you love your purchase, but if you wish to make a return please note:
- Stock items can be returned provided they are unused, undamaged, and with full packaging (including tags).
- Please get in touch to discuss the returns process and request a returns code. Once you have received this code you will have another 14 days to have the goods returned to us.
- We can recommend logistics companies for the return of the goods, but it is your responsibility to ensure they are returned to us in good, resalable condition. We suggest using a trackable shipping service, and purchasing shipping insurance for the full value of the goods. Note that the cost of returning your order is to be borne by yourself.
- Once we have received and inspected your return, we will send an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If approved, your refund will be processed, minus any delivery costs, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment within 7 working days. For security reasons, refunds can only be given by the same method that the original payment was made.
- If inspection flags any issues with your return (e.g. damage or deterioration to the products), we will also charge you for the reduction in value. This information will be passed onto you before we process any refund.
- Non-stock items generally cannot be returned, unless faulty. Please get in touch to discuss the specific circumstances for any given product.
- Made-to-order, custom, bespoke, and items that have been assembled cannot be returned, unless faulty.
- We regret that we cannot accept international returns.
Customise this design
Make it your own
This design can be made special order as a custom piece. We can modify the overall dimensions, finishes and colours to suit your needs. We can offer wall-to-wall solutions for most of our bookcases, and we can alter the dimensions for most of our tables.