Terrace Desk With Drawers
The Terrace Collection is a range of fine wood furniture whose designs reference hillside farming practices employed in many mountainous regions of the world, including the Far East and South America. Designed to be functional art, each piece is adorned with a series of sweeping terraces and spacious plateaus that grant a beautiful sculptural quality, whilst providing sufficient space for practical use.
The Terrace Desk is the latest addition to the range. Softly spoken yet resolute it offers a smart, stylish and practical proposition for those working from home. Its layout has been designed to cater to every aspect of your workflow, boosting comfort and productivity.
- Thoughtful Design: A raised platform to the rear left of the table provides a dedicated space for a monitor. A space to its right offers a place for a desk lamp, plant or other chattels. A small area to the front left of the table is designated for stowing and charging compatible mobile phones (with purchase of the optional wireless charger). And, the remaining space provides ample room for a comfortable and efficient workspace. Below the tabletop hang two drawers, which provide discreet storage for documents, stationery and other odd ends.
- Left or Right Handed: We understand everyone is different, so we offer the desk in left handed or right handed versions. Both provide the same functionality and are essentially identical, except that they are a mirror image of one another. In this way, you can choose the setup most in tune to your work style.
- Customisable: Optimise your workflow and enhance your productivity with customisable options, including a desktop power module (with up to two plug sockets, or a combination of a socket and USB-A/USB-C ports), a hidden wireless Qi-charger, and a rear under-desk cable tray.
- Innate Quality: The Terrace Desk is designed to work, and built to last. Its quality hardwood construction affords an assured quality and warming materiality that makes it a pleasure to use. It is a future heirloom piece that will serve you diligently, today, tomorrow and for a generation to come.
- British Made: Terrace is made in our Yorkshire workshop by a team of caring and talented craftspeople. They take great pride in everything they do, and will ensure your piece is made to the highest standards.
Upgrade your home office with the Terrace Desk. Working from home has never been so stylish.
W1500 x D750 x H785mm
(W59.1 x D29.5 x H30.9in)
|Availability:||Made to order|
|Lead Times:||6-10 weeks|
Bespoke colours and plug type possible. Contact us for details.
Includes 20% UK VAT, excludes shipping.
Design: Studio Hemal Patel, London
Provenance: Yorkshire, UK
Sustainability: FSC certified timber
- Standard Products: 6-10 weeks
- Custom Products: 8-12 weeks
- UK 2-4 working days
- EU 2-4 working days
- ROW Contact Us
See our Care And Cleaning Page for useful information and instructions to keep your HeadSprung pieces looking great.
- All delivery times are estimates and are based on the information provided to us by each logistics partner. We cannot be held responsible for delays outside of our control.
- After you place your order we will send you updates on the status of your goods. Stock items are generally dispatched within a short time scale, but custom/bespoke items can take longer. Refer to the table above for more information.
- At the time of delivery, before accepting the goods and signing any paperwork please check each item to ensure they are ok and in normal working condition. If any problems arise please take photos of the issue, and retain all packaging. Then, contact us in writing within 24 hours at this email: email@example.com.
We hope you love your purchase, but if you wish to make a return please note:
- Stock items can be returned provided they are unused, undamaged, and with full packaging (including tags).
- Please get in touch to discuss the returns process and request a returns code. Once you have received this code you will have another 14 days to have the goods returned to us.
- We can recommend logistics companies for the return of the goods, but it is your responsibility to ensure they are returned to us in good, resalable condition. We suggest using a trackable shipping service, and purchasing shipping insurance for the full value of the goods. Note that the cost of returning your order is to be borne by yourself.
- Once we have received and inspected your return, we will send an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If approved, your refund will be processed, minus any delivery costs, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment within 7 working days. For security reasons, refunds can only be given by the same method that the original payment was made.
- If inspection flags any issues with your return (e.g. damage or deterioration to the products), we will also charge you for the reduction in value. This information will be passed onto you before we process any refund.
- Non-stock items generally cannot be returned, unless faulty. Please get in touch to discuss the specific circumstances for any given product.
- Made-to-order, custom, bespoke, and items that have been assembled cannot be returned, unless faulty.
- We regret that we cannot accept international returns.
Customise this design
Make it your own
This design can be made special order as a custom piece. We can modify the overall dimensions, finishes and colours to suit your needs. We can offer wall-to-wall solutions for most of our bookcases, and we can alter the dimensions for most of our tables.