Terrace Coffee Table
The Terrace Collection is a range of fine wood furniture whose designs reference hillside farming practices employed in many mountainous regions of the world, including the Far East and South America. Designed to be functional art, each piece is adorned with a series of sweeping terraces and spacious plateaus that grant a beautiful sculptural quality, whilst providing sufficient space for practical use.
The Terrace Coffee Table is the flagship piece in the collection. Meandering across its centre is a beautifully crafted mountain ridge with terracing along both its slopes. At the base of these lie flat expanses (at different heights) that provide usable work space.
- Functional Art: Form and function gracefully unite in the design of the Terrace Coffee Table. Beyond its sculptural flourishes, the piece also provides a practical and everyday solution for our modern lives.
- Powerful: The Terrace Coffee Table is available with an optional wireless Qi charger hidden within the highest terrace (additional costs apply). Simply place your phone on the peak and let it charge whilst you continue with your day.
- Innate Quality: The Terrace Coffee Table has a solid wood construction, making it strong and robust. Using a combination of modern-day machinery and traditional joinery techniques, our team is able to craft pieces that will endure the daily grind, today, tomorrow and well into the future.
- Versatile: Terrace is suitable for residential, commercial and hospitality interiors due to its elegant form and refined quality.
- British Made: Terrace is made in our Yorkshire workshop by a team of caring and talented craftspeople. They take great pride in everything they do, and will ensure your piece is made to the highest standards.
To learn more about the Terrace Coffee Table’s design click on ‘Design Insights’ below.
W1270 x D920 x H370mm
(W50.0 x D36.2 x H14.6in)
|Availability:||Made to order|
|Lead Times:||4-6 weeks|
|Customisation:||Bespoke colours possible. Contact us for details.
Includes 20% UK VAT, excludes shipping.
Design: Studio Hemal Patel, London
Provenance: Yorkshire, UK
Sustainability: FSC certified timber
- Standard Products: 4-8 weeks
- Custom Products: 8-12 weeks
- UK 2-4 working days
- EU 2-4 working days
- ROW Contact Us
See our Care And Cleaning Page for useful information and instructions to keep your HeadSprung pieces looking great.
- All delivery times are estimates and are based on the information provided to us by each logistics partner. We cannot be held responsible for delays outside of our control.
- After you place your order we will send you updates on the status of your goods. Stock items are generally dispatched within a short time scale, but custom/bespoke items can take longer. Refer to the table above for more information.
- At the time of delivery, before accepting the goods and signing any paperwork please check each item to ensure they are ok and in normal working condition. If any problems arise please take photos of the issue, and retain all packaging. Then, contact us in writing within 24 hours at this email: email@example.com.
We hope you love your purchase, but if you wish to make a return please note:
- Stock items can be returned provided they are unused, undamaged, and with full packaging (including tags).
- Please get in touch to discuss the returns process and request a returns code. Once you have received this code you will have another 14 days to have the goods returned to us.
- We can recommend logistics companies for the return of the goods, but it is your responsibility to ensure they are returned to us in good, resalable condition. We suggest using a trackable shipping service, and purchasing shipping insurance for the full value of the goods. Note that the cost of returning your order is to be borne by yourself.
- Once we have received and inspected your return, we will send an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If approved, your refund will be processed, minus any delivery costs, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment within 7 working days. For security reasons, refunds can only be given by the same method that the original payment was made.
- If inspection flags any issues with your return (e.g. damage or deterioration to the products), we will also charge you for the reduction in value. This information will be passed onto you before we process any refund.
- Non-stock items generally cannot be returned, unless faulty. Please get in touch to discuss the specific circumstances for any given product.
- Made-to-order, custom, bespoke, and items that have been assembled cannot be returned, unless faulty.
- We regret that we cannot accept international returns.