Flex Trestle Legs
Flex is a smart, elegant trestle that takes the humble three-legged trestle form and reduces and refines it to create a beautiful, deceivingly-simple structure that is void of any superfluous visual detail. Flex is an exemplar of reductive design, and demonstrates the beauty of simplicity.
- Understated Elegance: By stripping back the frame to its essential elements Flex offers an understated and elegant solution that is designed to complement any interior.
- Design with a Twist: By adding a literal and metaphorical "twist" to the top horizontal bar, Flex displays a unique visual detail that, while not immediately apparent, elevates its design from the ordinary to the remarkable.
- Versatile Pairing: Sold in pairs, Flex Trestles can be used as a base for your dining table or home office desk. It is a smart and stylish solution that will seamlessly adapt to your needs.
- Tabletop Freedom: Flex provides you with the flexibility to choose your tabletop material, from toughened glass, to wood, to composite. It comes with adapters (the hardware that support the tabletop) with integrated rubber rings, to reduce movement and ensure glass surfaces remain scratch-free.
- Robust Construction: Flex Trestle Table Legs are made from solid wood using traditional joinery techniques, to ensure a strong, stable and long-lasting frame.
- British Built: Flex is made in our Yorkshire facility to ensure an unparalleled level of craftsmanship and attention to detail. This also means we can customise orders (at cost) if you wish to modify dimensions or colours.
To learn more about the concept behind the design click on the ‘Design Insights’ table below.
W445 x D790 x H740mm
(W17.5 x D31.1 x H29.1in)
|Materials:||Solid wood frame, steel and rubber adapters|
|Availability:||Made to order|
|Lead Times:||6-8 weeks|
|Customisation:||Bespoke colours and sizes possible. Contact us for details.
Includes 20% UK VAT, excludes shipping.
Design: Studio Hemal Patel, London
Provenance: Yorkshire, UK
Sustainability: FSC certified timber, recycled steel
- Standard Products: 6-8 weeks
- Custom Products: 8-12 weeks
- UK 2-4 working days
- EU 2-4 working days
- ROW Contact Us
See our Care And Cleaning Page for useful information and instructions to keep your HeadSprung pieces looking great.
- All delivery times are estimates and are based on the information provided to us by each logistics partner. We cannot be held responsible for delays outside of our control.
- After you place your order we will send you updates on the status of your goods. Stock items are generally dispatched within a short time scale, but custom/bespoke items can take longer. Refer to the table above for more information.
- At the time of delivery, before accepting the goods and signing any paperwork please check each item to ensure they are ok and in normal working condition. If any problems arise please take photos of the issue, and retain all packaging. Then, contact us in writing within 24 hours at this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you love your purchase, but if you wish to make a return please note:
- Stock items can be returned provided they are unused, undamaged, and with full packaging (including tags).
- Please get in touch to discuss the returns process and request a returns code. Once you have received this code you will have another 14 days to have the goods returned to us.
- We can recommend logistics companies for the return of the goods, but it is your responsibility to ensure they are returned to us in good, resalable condition. We suggest using a trackable shipping service, and purchasing shipping insurance for the full value of the goods. Note that the cost of returning your order is to be borne by yourself.
- Once we have received and inspected your return, we will send an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If approved, your refund will be processed, minus any delivery costs, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment within 7 working days. For security reasons, refunds can only be given by the same method that the original payment was made.
- If inspection flags any issues with your return (e.g. damage or deterioration to the products), we will also charge you for the reduction in value. This information will be passed onto you before we process any refund.
- Non-stock items generally cannot be returned, unless faulty. Please get in touch to discuss the specific circumstances for any given product.
- Made-to-order, custom, bespoke, and items that have been assembled cannot be returned, unless faulty.
- We regret that we cannot accept international returns.
Customise this design
Make it your own
This design can be made special order as a custom piece. We can modify the overall dimensions, finishes and colours to suit your needs. We can offer wall-to-wall solutions for most of our bookcases, and we can alter the dimensions for most of our tables.