Stacked Coffee Table (Wood)
Stacked is a collection of tables inspired by playing cards and poker chips casually heaped in a pile. The range is characterised by its distinctive tabletops, composed of three layers stacked directly upon one another, each slightly offset and made of a different material or colour. The result is a playful, relaxed aesthetic that is perfect for informal interior design schemes at home or the workplace.
The wooden Stacked Coffee Table is a celebration of the beauty and diversity of wood. Each layer of its tabletop is made from a different species (Oak, Maple or Walnut), showcasing the material's rich variations in colour, texture and grain structure. The juxtaposition of these different properties creates a striking visual tapestry, whilst allowing the individuality of each wood to shine through.
- Functional Art: The Stacked Coffee Table seamlessly blends artistry with practicality, providing a stylish and functional solution for contemporary lifestyles.
- The Beauty of Nature: By using three different timber species the Stacked Table allows the user to experience the natural beauty and tactility of wood.
- Inbuilt Quality: Stacked is built to withstand the rigours of daily life. Its tabletop, crafted from real wood laminated plywood, offers a slim yet warp-resistant surface, while its solid wood legs provide a robust and stable base.
- Versatile: The Stacked Coffee Table's elegant form and refined quality make it suitable for residential, commercial, and hospitality interiors.
- British Made: Stacked is made in our Yorkshire workshop by a team of caring and talented craftspeople. They take great pride in everything they do, and will ensure your piece is made to the highest standards.
To learn more about the Stacked Collection click on ‘Design Insights’ below.
W1150 x D600 x H360mm
(W45.3 x D23.6 x H14.2in)
|Materials:||Veneered plywood tabletop, solid wood legs
|Availability:||Made to order|
|Lead Times:||6-10 weeks|
|Customisation:||Bespoke colours and sizes possible. Contact us for details.
Includes 20% UK VAT, excludes shipping.
Design: Studio Hemal Patel, London
Provenance: Yorkshire, UK
Sustainability: FSC certified timber
- Standard Products: 6-8 weeks
- Custom Products: 8-12 weeks
- UK 2-4 working days
- EU 2-4 working days
- ROW Contact Us
See our Care And Cleaning Page for useful information and instructions to keep your HeadSprung pieces looking great.
- All delivery times are estimates and are based on the information provided to us by each logistics partner. We cannot be held responsible for delays outside of our control.
- After you place your order we will send you updates on the status of your goods. Stock items are generally dispatched within a short time scale, but custom/bespoke items can take longer. Refer to the table above for more information.
- At the time of delivery, before accepting the goods and signing any paperwork please check each item to ensure they are ok and in normal working condition. If any problems arise please take photos of the issue, and retain all packaging. Then, contact us in writing within 24 hours at this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you love your purchase, but if you wish to make a return please note:
- Stock items can be returned provided they are unused, undamaged, and with full packaging (including tags).
- Please get in touch to discuss the returns process and request a returns code. Once you have received this code you will have another 14 days to have the goods returned to us.
- We can recommend logistics companies for the return of the goods, but it is your responsibility to ensure they are returned to us in good, resalable condition. We suggest using a trackable shipping service, and purchasing shipping insurance for the full value of the goods. Note that the cost of returning your order is to be borne by yourself.
- Once we have received and inspected your return, we will send an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If approved, your refund will be processed, minus any delivery costs, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment within 7 working days. For security reasons, refunds can only be given by the same method that the original payment was made.
- If inspection flags any issues with your return (e.g. damage or deterioration to the products), we will also charge you for the reduction in value. This information will be passed onto you before we process any refund.
- Non-stock items generally cannot be returned, unless faulty. Please get in touch to discuss the specific circumstances for any given product.
- Made-to-order, custom, bespoke, and items that have been assembled cannot be returned, unless faulty.
- We regret that we cannot accept international returns.
Customise this design
Make it your own
This design can be made special order as a custom piece. We can modify the overall dimensions, finishes and colours to suit your needs. We can offer wall-to-wall solutions for most of our bookcases, and we can alter the dimensions for most of our tables.