Flutter Acoustic Pendant Light
The Flutter Acoustic Pendant Light is an extension of the Flutter range that can be installed individually or hung with other Flutter Suspension Panels as part of a larger design installation. With the same PET felt construction the lights work to dampen sound whilst illuminating a given space. This makes them ideal for small, dark corners where sound and light management are required, or large open spaces with exposed hard surfaces that reflect sound.
Flutter’s design is inspired by flower petals quivering in the wind, and flocks of lily pads blanketing the surface of a pond. It offers a decorative and functional sound management solution that produces calmer environments for work or relaxation.
- Functional Art: Flutter is designed to elevate the modern interior by providing an artist flourish whilst providing excellent noise reducing properties.
- Make Your Own Art: Use a combination of Flutter Suspension Panels and Pendant Lights to create solutions that suit your needs. Hang a few units together to fashion a hanging decoration, or use multiple units to produce a large-scale decorative installation that creates a feature ceiling. Let your imagination run free with the endless possibilities.
- Eco-Friendly Composition: Made from recycled polyethylene terephthalate (PET) felt, Flutter Panels champion sustainability while enhancing sound absorption. Their soft aesthetic and warm tactility add a touch of comfort to your interior.
- For Every Situation: Flutter is designed for use at home, the workplace, and hospitality venues. Hang units in a playroom to reduce sound transfer to neighbouring rooms, install in a meeting room to provide a quieter, calmer environment, or hang over tables in a restaurant to produce a more serene atmosphere. Be inspired by nature and go wild.
- Customisable Options: Choose from two sizes and a range of standard colours to complement your interior. Custom colours are also available (minimum quantities apply), to ensure the product reflects the unique style of your space. Get in touch for further information and pricing.
Gain further insights into the design by clicking on the ‘Design Insights’ tab below.
|Dimensions (without light fittings):||Medium:
Dia400 x H66mm
(Dia15.7 x H2.6in)
Dia600 x H56mm
(Dia23.6 x H2.2in)
Medium: E14 (SES)
|Availability:||Limited colours held in stock.
Other colours made to order.
|Lead Times:||Stock items: 1-2 weeks
Made to order items: 8-12 weeks
|Customisation:||Bespoke colours possible. Contact us for details.
Includes 20% UK VAT, excludes shipping.
Design: Studio Hemal Patel, London
Sustainability: Recycled PET
- Standard Products: When in stock - 5-10 days
- Custom Products: 8-12 weeks
- UK 2-4 working days
- EU 2-4 working days
- ROW Contact Us
See our Care And Cleaning Page for useful information and instructions to keep your HeadSprung pieces looking great.
- All delivery times are estimates and are based on the information provided to us by each logistics partner. We cannot be held responsible for delays outside of our control.
- After you place your order we will send you updates on the status of your goods. Stock items are generally dispatched within a short time scale, but custom/bespoke items can take longer. Refer to the table above for more information.
- At the time of delivery, before accepting the goods and signing any paperwork please check each item to ensure they are ok and in normal working condition. If any problems arise please take photos of the issue, and retain all packaging. Then, contact us in writing within 24 hours at this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you love your purchase, but if you wish to make a return please note:
- Stock items can be returned provided they are unused, undamaged, and with full packaging (including tags).
- Please get in touch to discuss the returns process and request a returns code. Once you have received this code you will have another 14 days to have the goods returned to us.
- We can recommend logistics companies for the return of the goods, but it is your responsibility to ensure they are returned to us in good, resalable condition. We suggest using a trackable shipping service, and purchasing shipping insurance for the full value of the goods. Note that the cost of returning your order is to be borne by yourself.
- Once we have received and inspected your return, we will send an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If approved, your refund will be processed, minus any delivery costs, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment within 7 working days. For security reasons, refunds can only be given by the same method that the original payment was made.
- If inspection flags any issues with your return (e.g. damage or deterioration to the products), we will also charge you for the reduction in value. This information will be passed onto you before we process any refund.
- Non-stock items generally cannot be returned, unless faulty. Please get in touch to discuss the specific circumstances for any given product.
- Made-to-order, custom, bespoke, and items that have been assembled cannot be returned, unless faulty.
- We regret that we cannot accept international returns.
Customise this design
Make it your own
This design can be made special order as a custom piece. We can modify the overall dimensions, finishes and colours to suit your needs. We can offer wall-to-wall solutions for most of our bookcases, and we can alter the dimensions for most of our tables.